L’ESPACE CONFERENCES — Hall 7
Franklin Azzi, architect – Denis Montel, architect, agence RDAI – Delphine Vitry, founder, MAD Network – Moderated by Oscar Duboÿ, journalist.
- Architectural luxury: a luxury building, the luxury of building or an exceptional backdrop? All three!
1. The big names of architecture bring their talents to the houses of luxury.
2. Architectural patronage has today become a certain privilege in luxury.
3. Interior design projects, come and go according to the collections and geographical location.
- Concretely: iconic constructions for leading brands (Vuitton, Hermès, Prada, Isabel Marant) mark a shift in the retail experience, from malls to urban spaces, and for Asia the renewal of the role of the architect (hello architect and goodbye creative director?). Very thorough briefs translate the brand values into architectural projects. Architects are 100% under constraint, 100% creative. The explosion of sales for luxury groups, and in particular the hospitality sector, and the transformation of the shop into a living space. More attention is being paid to the final, multi-generational, multicultural and multichannel consumer. In short a multidisciplinary work with varied temporality for a powerful aesthetic and commercial result!
- The atmosphere is a lively round table, a conquered audience, a lot of inspiration and an unmissable updates in the luxury sector.
A great day ends on MAISON&OBJET, tomorrow for the continuation of our conferences!